The Vacation by T.M. Logan

It starts out as a wonderful vacation for four friends and their families. It is set at a beautiful house in France. As the friends gather they find each one is holding a secret. It will be a very interesting and telling week!

I loved the characters in this book. Each family has their secrets and as you find later, some of the secrets are intertwined. I also loved the setting. The house in France was beautiful and has a force of trees. I could picture the characters as they went about the house and I love these type of books.

There is plenty of mystery to unravel. This is my second book by this author and I love his writing style. It pulls you in and I stayed up late in the night reading as I couldn’t wait to find out what happened next.

I would recommend this book to anyone who loves mysteries and complex characters. This book comes out July 21st and is a definite must read!

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coloring the Rainbow: The Power of Connection by Catherine Rose

The Last Train From Paris by Juliet Greenwood

The Prime Suspect by Lauren Carr