The Murder List by Hank Phillippi Ryan

Rachel is a law student interning for the summer for the DA’s office. Not a bad job except it puts her opposite her husband, who is also a lawyer. On top of this, Rachel’s boss wants to reopen a cold case Rachel is familiar with. Rachel used to work in a senators office and one of the staffers was murdered. There were many suspicions, was the senator guilty, his wife, or someone else? Rachel is pulled back into the case and old memories come up.

When I heard about this book, I was very excited to read it. I was not disappointed. Throughout the entire book you learn little clues. Despite these clues I did not see the ending coming. I was shocked and I needed to reflect back on the book to see what clues I missed. I would highly recommend this book!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coloring the Rainbow: The Power of Connection by Catherine Rose

The Last Train From Paris by Juliet Greenwood

The Prime Suspect by Lauren Carr