Wolfboy Jack and the Scissors of Doom by Lee Thomas

I’m here with Love Book Tours with a wonderful children’s book, Wolfboy Jack and The Scissors of Doom.


I read this book with my daughter and we both loved it. I would recommend this book primarily for ages 3-6 but older children will still love the beautiful illustrations and story. Wolfboy Jack is not scared of anything, until he grows his fur and needs a haircut. With a little help from his friends, he sees that it is ok to be scared because everyone gets scared sometimes. This is a perfect message because children need to know it is ok to be scared and not let the fear take them over. The words are written in rhyme, which will make the book even more enjoyable for younger children. I can’t say enough good things about the illustrations. They are so beautiful and add so much to the story. I think this is a great story for any child to read and enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coloring the Rainbow: The Power of Connection by Catherine Rose

The Last Train From Paris by Juliet Greenwood

The Prime Suspect by Lauren Carr