I Know What You’re Thinking by Phil Featherstone

Welcome to my stop on LoveBookTours stop for I know What You’re Thinking. Phill Featherstone is a new author to me and I’m so glad I got the chance to read his book. It is slightly outside of my normal genre but I found it to be a highly entertaining book.

Review

In a slightly futuristic world two friends, Beth and Cameron, have a connection most attribute to twins. They can feel what the other is thinking and when they are in danger. In the same world a company makes a lot of money by giving wealthy people new organs. When Cameron is snatched as an organ donor, Beth knows something is wrong and she needs to help Cameron.

This YA book is very enjoyable and a quick read. I had a hard time putting it down so that may be why it was a quick read! I loved the aspect of the future world such as a card that you carried with all of your information, from health info to financial info and more. Very interesting idea. I could easily envision the plot happening in real life. There are many important characters in the book and I loved meeting them. I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a YA thriller with a little extra!

Author Info

Phill Featherstone worked as a teacher before starting a small publishing company producing educational materials. I Know What You’re Thinking is his 6th novel. His first books were a trilogy of a pandemic Paradise Girl, Aftershocks and Jericho Rose. These were followed by The God Jar and What Dreams We Had. Four of his books have Indie BRAG Medallions and three have Wishing Shelf Awards.  The God Jar and What Dreams We Had were finalists in the 2021 Page Turner Awards.

Social Media

Twitter: @PhillFeathers

Instagram: @phillfeathers


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coloring the Rainbow: The Power of Connection by Catherine Rose

The Last Train From Paris by Juliet Greenwood

The Prime Suspect by Lauren Carr