Christmas in Peachtree Bluff by Kristy Woodson Harvey

Christmas in Peachtree Bluff is the 4th novel in the Peachtree Bluff series. I'll admit I have only read books three and four but both are amazing. The series follows the Murphy family as they go through life's ups and downs. Christmas in Peachtree Bluff is told in the magical month between Thanksgiving and Christmas. The family's plans are turned upside down when 'the storm of the century" is forecasted to hit Peachtree Bluff shortly after Thanksgiving.

What I love most about this series is the writing style. You can picture the island of Peachtree Bluff throughout the book and the scenes as they are happening. I also love how much the family looks out for each other. There is drama in the series but it is not typically between family members. This edition is a perfect read for the Christmas Season (Hallmark Christmas movies started last Friday!). This is a feel good book you will want to read. As I said, I have not read the first two books in the series but they are on my TBR list. I would have had more background but the book does a good job explaining things that I didn't feel I missed anything by reading this book first.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coloring the Rainbow: The Power of Connection by Catherine Rose

The Last Train From Paris by Juliet Greenwood

The Prime Suspect by Lauren Carr