Always, in December by Emily Stone

Emily Stone’s debut novel is amazing! Always, in December is a book about love and overcoming loss. This book is available in the UK now and the US on October 12th.


Christmas has been difficult for Josie since she lost her parents at Christmastime as a child. Every year she writes a letter to her parents and on her way to mail it one year she crashes into Max. After making sure Max is ok, Josie wants to make it up to Max and they end spending the next few days together. Then on Boxing Day Max is gone with no explanation. This story follows Max and Josie as life beings together and takes them apart over the next year.

I absolutely loved this book. I’m a huge Sophie Kinsella fan and this book is in the same genre. It is a great escape from real life and a wonderful read. I loved the characters and the multiple POV. The setting is the UK and the US. I loved the detailed writing that had me picturing the scenes.

I could not stop reading this book. It is an amazing debut novel and I highly recommend it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coloring the Rainbow: The Power of Connection by Catherine Rose

The Last Train From Paris by Juliet Greenwood

The Prime Suspect by Lauren Carr