Beth and Amy by Virginia Kantra

The second book in the modern day retelling of Little Women, focuses on the two younger March sisters, Beth and Amy. The entire family is in the book but the book is told from Beth’s POV, Amy’s POV, and a surprise few chapters told from Abby, the mother’s POV.


I was so excited when I got the pickup notice from my library. When I saw my library did not have this book I suggested they add it to their collection and they did!

The book opens with all the March sisters returning home for Jo’s wedding. Beth leaves her boyfriend on tour to come home. While away from the music tour Beth is able to finally focus on herself and what she loves, song writing. Amy is starting a bag line, called Baggage. It’s new but Amy already has a good following with high demand for her creations. She wants to expand her business but needs help.

I loved this book. I would love to re-read Little Women and Meg and Jo all in line as I think it will make a great read! Separately the books are great reads but together would be amazing. Adding the idea to my TBR list!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coloring the Rainbow: The Power of Connection by Catherine Rose

The Last Train From Paris by Juliet Greenwood

The Prime Suspect by Lauren Carr