Holly Banks Full of Angst by Julie Valerie

Holly moves to the Village of Primm for her husband’s new job. She is immediately sucked into the PTA and having the perfect house. Her daughter begins kindergarten and Holly struggles to get her to the bus every day. She hits a school bus on the first day of school. Can Holly do anything right?

Initially I was not interested in this book but once I started reading it, I couldn’t put it down. I loved this book. I laughed out loud many times. I am not a PTA mom but with kids in school I get a taste of the things in this book. Holly is trying to do her best and the head of the PTA keeps pulling her in against her will. The timeline of the book is one week and the amount that Holly deals with is amazing. I highly recommend this book for anyone looking for a very lighthearted, quick read.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coloring the Rainbow: The Power of Connection by Catherine Rose

The Last Train From Paris by Juliet Greenwood

The Prime Suspect by Lauren Carr