Just Saying by Sophie Ranal

I loved this book!! Alice is let go from her lawyer job and decides to help out at a local pub. As she works at the pub more she adores it more. At the same time her boyfriend Joe runs into an old girlfriend, Zoe, and after talking with Alice, Zoe moves in with them because she ne

eds a place to stay. Alice is suspicious of Zoe’s intentions. Joe and Alice run tin a bit of a rough spot as Joe can’t understand why Alice does not want to go back working as a lawyer and Alice becomes more emotionally invested in the pub. 

The story is told from Alice’s point of view and for the most part is in the present. There is something haunting her from her past that has flashbacks throughout the story. I loved the feel and the writing of this book. I could picture the story happening in my head as I read it. I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves Sophie Kinsella books. You will not be disappointed in this amazing book!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coloring the Rainbow: The Power of Connection by Catherine Rose

The Last Train From Paris by Juliet Greenwood

The Prime Suspect by Lauren Carr