We Met in December by Rosie Curtis

Jess has just quit her job to move to London, her dream city. She moves in her a friend and two strangers to begin her new job and new life. One of the strangers is the very handsome Alex but due to the ‘no dating roommates’ rule, Jess must ignore her feelings for Alex. It will be a very interesting year as Jess adjusts to her new life.

I simply loved this book. If you are a fan of Sophie Kinsella or Josie Silver, you will fall in love with this book. It is set in London, which for me just adds to the books charm. I love stories about London as it is one of my favorite cities. The story is told mainly from Jess’s point of view but a few chapters are told from Alex’s point of view. I loved the sprinkles of Alex as he struggles through his own life change and new job. The story is a light romantic plot that keeps you engaged the entire time.  I read the book in 2 days and wished it would never end.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coloring the Rainbow: The Power of Connection by Catherine Rose

The Last Train From Paris by Juliet Greenwood

The Prime Suspect by Lauren Carr