The Rosie Result by Graeme Simsion



The Rosie Result by Graeme Simsion

Don and Rosie have an eleven-year old son named Hudson. Hudson is very smart but having trouble fitting in at school. Don is struggling with his work due to an experiment he completed during one of his classes that was taken the wrong way. Don does not want Hudson to struggle socially like he did, so he implements the Hudson Project. Don is going to show Hudson how to be socially accepted. Can the Hudson Project be successful?


The Rosie Result is the third book in the Don Tillman story. I was introduced to Don and Rosie when my online book club selected The Rosie Project and quickly read the second book, The Rosie Effect. I was thrilled when I had the chance to read this book! It is just as amazing as the first two books. I love Don, Rosie, and Hudson. The entire series is a refreshing glimpse into the world of people who do not think and act exactly like everyone else. I highly recommend this book!

🂴I give this book🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟.   Check out the book when it is published on 07June2019!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coloring the Rainbow: The Power of Connection by Catherine Rose

The Last Train From Paris by Juliet Greenwood

The Prime Suspect by Lauren Carr