Sunset Beach by Mary Kay Andrews

This was the first book I’ve read of Mary Kay Andrew’s so I did not know what to expect. Drue is down in her luck and accepts a job at her estranged father’s law firm. She moves to her family cottage on Sunset Beach, where she has fond memories of her grandparents. While fixing up the cottage she finds an old binder full of police records from a woman who went missing years ago. Why is this binder in her grandparents attic? While she is figuring out this mystery a disgruntled client comes into her father’s law firm demanding to speak to her father about her case. She feels it was not properly solved. Drue is intrigued and starts to look into her case. What she discovers has her questioning everything. Drue has her hands full with two mysteries to solve.


I really enjoyed this book. I loved the characters and they writing style. I kept trying to figure out the “bad guys” and the ending was surprising! I will definitely read more of Mary Kay Andrew’s books!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coloring the Rainbow: The Power of Connection by Catherine Rose

The Last Train From Paris by Juliet Greenwood

The Prime Suspect by Lauren Carr