The Drowning Girls by Lisa Regan

Lisa Regan’s 13th book in the Josie Quinn series is a wonderful book. Not only is the cover beautiful but the action keeps coming. You will want to check out this book and all the other beautiful covers in this series.

Wow! This is my first book in Josie’s series and I was nervous I would be left behind since it is book 13. I was told it’s best to read this series in order. I may have missed some things but the book gave enough background that I didn’t feel I was missing anything. 

I absolutely loved this book. It was filled with action and mystery. When I thought the case was solved, something else came up and there was more to be solved. It was action packed to the very end. I’ve already purchased earlier books in the series and can’t wait to read them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coloring the Rainbow: The Power of Connection by Catherine Rose

The Last Train From Paris by Juliet Greenwood

The Prime Suspect by Lauren Carr