The Other Daughter by Shalini Boland

Imagine your child was taken and years later you see a child that looks exactly like your missing child and the same age. How far would you go to prove she’s your child? This is the situation Rachel finds herself in when she sees a new child in town. Rachel is determined to prove Bella is her missing daughter, Holly. I was intrigued by Rachel throughout the book. The lengths she would go to to find her daughter is compelling for any parent but you had the feeling something was not quite eight. Even with my suspicions I did not expect the ending! This is a great book and I would recommend it to anyone who loves a thriller. I had a very hard time putting this book down! This was my first book by this author and it will not be my last.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coloring the Rainbow: The Power of Connection by Catherine Rose

The Last Train From Paris by Juliet Greenwood

The Prime Suspect by Lauren Carr