Only Ever Her by Marybeth Mayhew Whalen

Annie is preparing for her wedding which. will be the biggest social event of the year in her small town. On top of her wedding, her mother’s murderer is being released from prison, possibly wrongly accused by Annie herself. Annie was four when her mother was murdered and her testimony put this man in prison. Then four days before her wedding, Annie does not come home. As the town and her family and friends search for her secrets and past history come into play. It seems nothing is ever secret in a small town.

This was my first book by this author and while I enjoyed it, the book was a little slow. I was very excited to read it and absolutely love the cover! Each chapter is told from a different characters view. I really enjoy books written this way as it helps me understand the characters more. Overall this is a good read but the story is a little slow.

I would give this book 🌟🌟🌟


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coloring the Rainbow: The Power of Connection by Catherine Rose

The Last Train From Paris by Juliet Greenwood

The Prime Suspect by Lauren Carr